Tuesday, August 13, 2013

How to Change Your Thumbnail Picture on Facebook

 My new buddy at Bubblews (Bubblerian) just made a new blog and has been trying to figure some of the ins and outs of how the blogger blogs work.  He asked me a couple questions that I never thought about before and I didn't have answers for him.  :.( 

One of the problems that he was having is that he couldn't figure out how to change the thumbnail picture that comes up on Facebook when you share the web address.  We had some ideas and they almost worked but then he finally figured it out.

If you want to know how to choose the thumbnail for your blog when it is shared on FB check out his post here.

Oh and right now Amazon has a free kindle book titled Facebook Marketing That Doesn't Suck  It is a good read and you might find some good stuff there.




Go ahead and leave a comment!! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love Comments!!