Thursday, July 5, 2012

Making Money at Home-- My Story

My story is probably very similar to yours in that I’ve been through a lot of struggles in my search for making money online.  I'll start several years back.  I taught high school Spanish for 8 years.  During that time I got married and when we had our first child, almost 6 years ago, I started pursuing my quest to make money from home. After our second child my husband and I decided that I would become a stay at home mom. This was a big leap of faith for us since we would now only have one income.  I have done all sorts of things to try to make it work.  The worst one was a supplemental health benefits business.  Oh my.  The stories I could tell.  I sold Avon for a while and made a little money but mostly I found it added to clutter around my already toy-cluttered house and for me it really was not worth all the time and effort I was putting into it.  (If you sell Avon and are doing well with it that's awesome!  It just wasn't for me.)


Finally, I started blogging and writing online articles.   This is something that has finally tipped the scale for me.  I know it works.  I'm getting paid. This was definitely not an overnight thing for me.  In fact it was a very slow start because I was brand new to the whole idea of blogging for money.  If you are looking for something that will make you money tomorrow blogging is probably not for you.  If you have something that you are passionate  about and you are ready to buckle down and start learning from people who have already had some success then go for it.  (for me it was teaching Spanish


Are you ready to take the first step in blogging for money?

The first step is figuring out what you are passionate about, passionate and knowledgeable enough to write plenty of articles or posts about it.  



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love Comments!!