Sunday, June 3, 2012

Does Anyone Make Money With the 10K Challenge


I have been blogging for about 6 years and can honestly say that I make the majority of my online money with my main blog now.

I average about
$30-40 per month with adsense
$10-20 per month with kontera
$10 per month with Amazon

For a while I was making more and more every month with Ehow but after they changed it I decided not to keep going with it.  I applied and was accepted to their new program but after working with it I decided there were too many hoops to jump through.

My adventures in making money online have all been free to start up and so was the stinkin' 10k challenge.

If you've ever heard of the 10k Challenge I'm here to save you some time.  Don't waste it.  Take my word for it.

Here is what the premise is: you are given a set of online tasks to complete each day and you are told that if you complete them that you'll be on your way to making 10k or more.  That's the short version but...

I learned everything I could about it and gave it an honest try.   Everything is all laid out for you as they say in easy to complete daily tasks.  I gave this a 90 day effort of doing everything just as was laid out and it did not work like they said it would.  Let me know if you're one of the few that made money with it.  I have a hunch that the only people that made money on it were the ones who started it and those who followed shortly after.
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love Comments!!